- Jewelry should be carefully stored. Care should be taken to protect it from knocks, chemicals, perspiration extreme temperatures & sunlight.
- Do not wear jewelry when in the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Chlorine, detergents, perfumes & oils can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, perspiration, water, sunlight, heat and chemical products to preserve the lifespan of the plating.
- Remove jewelry when doing heavy duty tasks.
- Gently wipe jewelry with a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewelry after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken clasps and chains.
Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com